Staff tools & support
Our hands-on solutions address both clinical and administrative staff needs so you can spend less time working in complicated systems and more time focusing on resident care.
Get connected care navigation
It’s crucial to work with a pharmacy that’s prepared to help you optimize efficiency and your residents’ medication management experience. We’ve developed strategic relationships with EHR systems and actively partner with industry-leading EMR/eMar software providers to establish interfaces that enable unidirectional and bidirectional transmission of pharmacy information.
Work on the web with Omniview
Our secure, web-based environment connects facilities and communities to their pharmacy to maximize efficiency and improve care.
Connect to your pharmacy
Omniview makes managing pharmacy activities easy and convenient for your staff, helping them to optimize efficiency and reduce costs. As a central connection point between your community and pharmacy, Omniview has specialized tools and capabilities designed specifically for each function within your facility or community.
Both clinical and business users will have a stress-free way to communicate and collaborate with the pharmacy without disruption to community operations — affording them more time to devote attention to caring for residents. Omniview provides total access to:
- Easy-to-use tools that check drug costs, refill medications, process returns
- Get additional savings through pre-coded, electronic delivery of your pharmacy bill; by eliminating coding errors via manual transcription, you’ll be more likely to receive appropriate reimbursement for every dose delivered
- Trust that you’re getting best-in-class technology solutions that are leading the way for crucial cost savings; our proprietary systems have filled more than 70 million prescriptions without labelling error since 2008
Experience the power of Omnicell
Omnicell, a state-of-the-art automated dispensing unit, can be used alongside modernized medical carts designed to optimize patient care. It will give your staff faster access to medications so when that all-important first dose or emergency medication is needed, it makes available what you need, when you need it. Omnicell not only aids in regulatory compliance and security, but also helps increase quality of care for your residents through:
- Faster access to first doses, emergency medications and new medication orders — no need to wait for special deliveries
- Better availability of medications for dynamic drug regimens of higher acuity patients
- Improved patient care that may boost referrals and create a more positive and reassuring experience for residents and their families
Increase efficiencies through technology and staff support
Omnicare’s Jim Andros works to provide customer Peggy Joyce’s staff with technology and tools that help increase efficiencies and elevate care.
Ease the everyday with operational transformation
As the market leader in LTC pharmacy services, we focus our approach on providing superior service.
We make switching easy
Making the change to a new pharmacy provider isn’t always easy. We’re here to uncomplicate the complicated by simplifying the switching process.