Increase compliance and ensure residents get the right medications at the right time with our enhanced MultiDose packaging technology.
MultiDose Booklet & Pouch
Medication in a convenient, compact packaging
Our MultiDose packaging provides a resident’s weekly maintenance medication regimen in a safe and compliant format. Designed with resident safety in mind, the color-coded med pass times guide the user to the correct medication. The MultiDose Booklet and Pouch both contain a residents medication regimen for an allotted number of days, including a morning, afternoon, evening and bedtime med pass for each day of the week.
MultiDose Booklet benefits for residents and staff
- Enhanced safety with color-coded med pass times
- High-resolution pill images and descriptions enable medication identification
- Barcode scanning technology to help negate risk when available
- Decrease time spent on med pass, by 35% in one study
- Packaging designed for easy administration
- Point-of-care verification for eMAR
MultiDose Pouch benefits for residents & staff
- Pill descriptions aides in the proper identification of medications
- Enhanced safety with sun or moon images to denote med pass times*
- Portable and convenient for residents
- Decreases the number of single-dose medications that need administered
- Helps reduces the number of late refills on routine medications
- Provided a flexible storage opportunity
* Not all pouches have the sun/moon symbol
Long-term & post-acute facilities
We provide the expert geriatric pharmacy services and care you need. From resolving issues and covering the details, let us show you how our personal touch sets us apart.
Senior living communities
With a personal touch, we work to provide value, resolve issues and cover the details so you can focus on giving the best care to your residents.