CVS Pharmacy® now offers convenient, in-community flu vaccination services for assisted and independent living residents and employees, available in most locations. Click here to sign up now.
Benefits for residents and staff
- Access to high-dose and quadrivalent flu shots at no additional cost to residents*
- Staff participation will be maximized with access to more than 9,600 CVS Pharmacy retail locations, including CVS Pharmacy at Target
- Additional vaccines offered: Prevnar13®, Pneumovax23®, Shingrix, and Boostrix® (work with your CVS pharmacist for quantities and insurance coverage for each resident prior to clinic)
It's easy to schedule a clinic
- Click here to sign up for a flu clinic
- Create New Account to begin your clinic request
- Scheduling tool instructions can be found here
The nearest CVS Pharmacy location will reach out to confirm clinic details.
For questions about flu clinics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B.